- Welcome & Introduction to RHC
- Topic 1: Gospel Centrality
- Topic 2: Why Membership is Important
- Practical Matters: The Membership Process
- Topic 3: Discipleship & Sanctification I - Theological Depth
- Topic 4: Discipleship & Sanctification II - Experiential Faith
- Topic 5: Membership Covenant & Church Discipline
- Topic 6: Church Sacraments
- Topic 7: Church Governance & Leadership
- Topic 8: God's Purpose for Us in the City
Christian Education Classes
2017 CE classes
|July 9, 16, 23 & 30||God’s Truth for Life I
|What and why do we believe? This class takes a look at foundational truths for the Christian life, with a focus on knowing God in order that we might trust and obey Him. Part I covers: the doctrine of God, the doctrine of man, and the doctrine of Christ.|
|August 6, 13, 20 & 27||God’s Truth for Life II
|What and why do we believe? This class takes a look at foundational truths for the Christian life, with a focus on knowing God in order that we might trust and obey him. Part II covers: the doctrine of salvation, the doctrine of the church, and the doctrine of the future.|
August 25, September 1, 8, 15, 22 & 29 (8pm)
|October 1, 8, 15 & 22||Evangelism & Apologetics||
Jesus calls his followers to go and make disciples. How can we faithfully and winsomely speak of Jesus to others? And how should we go about defending the faith in a wise and loving way? This class seeks to equip us to share our faith with others.
|Nov 5, 12, 19 & 26||Engaging the Culture||
Jesus says his disciples are to be in the world but not of it. How then should we engage the culture and contemporary issues? And how can we do so without compromising the Gospel or our distinctive witness as God’s people? This class will look at how Christians ought to live in the world.
*Classes are at RHC on Sunday from 2.00pm to 3.30pm unless otherwise stated
August Class is open for sign up now!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more enquiries.