- Welcome & Introduction to RHC
- Topic 1: Gospel Centrality
- Topic 2: Why Membership & Discipline
- Practical Matters: The Membership Process
- Topic 3: Discipleship & Sanctification I - Theological Depth
- Topic 4: Discipleship & Sanctification II - Experiential Faith
- Topic 7: Church Governance & Leadership
- Topic 5: Membership Covenant
- Topic 6: Church Ordinances
- Topic 8: God's Purpose for Us in the City
- Practical Matters / Q&A
Christian Education Classes
2018 CE classes
|Jan 7, 14, 21 & 28||Work||
Is there a connection between Christian faith and work? What constitutes a Christian's approach to work?
This class invites us to understand God's design and plan for work. Some of the key questions covered would be: How does the gospel transform our work? How does the gospel offer a new understanding in navigating work? How do we understand 'Sabbath' in the context of work? How do we respond to unfavourable situations at work? What does the Bible say about our attitudes toward work?
The class will be interactive and practical and will include panel sessions on practical work situations and challenges such as working with difficult bosses/colleagues, effective evangelism at work and working with integrity in difficult situations.
|*Classes are at RHC on Sundays from 2.30pm to 4.00pm unless otherwise stated|
|January Class is open for sign up now!
Email email@example.com for more enquiries